The Brother XL2600i is best for beginner sewers, with features that are easy to learn and use, a lightweight compact style and an instruction manual that helps take you through everything from basic setup to custom-sized buttonholes.
This versatile sewing machine is perfect for so many home sewing projects ,It offers 25 built-in utility,perfect for everyday sewing, decorative and heirloom stitches, and a built-in free arm that allows you to easily sew hems on pants or shirt sleeves.
It comes with built-in convenience features such as a 1-step auto-size buttonholer, easy needle threader and drop-in bobbin, all designed to make your everyday sewing quick, easy, and fun. 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product.
- Free-arm sewing machine with 25 built-in stitches, each with multiple stitch functions; good for novices and everyday sewing projects
- Accessory storage built into free arm; includes 5 accessory presser feet and bilingual user’s manual
- Features needle threader, thread cutter, drop-in bobbin loading, and auto bobbin winding; 1-step auto-size buttonholer
- 110-volt machine operates with foot pedal; light bulb for workspace illumination
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
- It’s light weight and easy to use.
- The instruction manual is easy to understand.
- This is a great machine for the price.
- Bobbin winding and threading are straightforward
- It makes a nice stitch
- The thread spindle can only handle small spools
- Has a somewhat toy-like feel. But for the price under 100$, that’s not surprising.
Numerous customer found the Brother xl2600i long-lasting, high-performing, and absolutely affordable. Most customers think about the choice of stitches helpful and made special reference of the conveniences of automatic needle threading functions and its one step buttonholing.
From uncomplicated mending to creation of Halloween costumes to artistic piping, customers have reported success from utilizing the Brother xl2600i due to its own ease of surgery, particularly in the bobbin winding facet of stitching. This machine is an ideal alternative for the prolific needleworker who does lots of house crafting, stitching including quilting, home decor, and creating garments.
This lightweight sewing machine measures 12.3 inches by 7.7 inches by 9.6 inches and weighs 11 pounds. The built in free-arm attribute is an ideal helper for stitching cuffs, pant legs, and sleeves, along with other smaller-sized things that are cylindrical. In addition, it has the narrow hemmer foot, button-fitting foot, button hole foot, blind stitch foot, and zipper foot as accessories.
In equity, however, clients are unanimous in saying that this unique Brother sewing machine is “perfect” mostly for starting sewers but rather many of sewers at the immediate and advanced degrees found this merchandise is also suited to the type of stitching they do.
As well as reviews have nearly universally described the cost of the Brother as the finest for the attributes it’s.
If you just want a mechanical sewing machine that does the job and is affordable this is it. It has tons of features, is fairly lightweight and easy to operate.It’s portable, and has many options. It comes with a picture guide that makes setting up and threading the needle very easy. I highly recommend this machine for a beginner who wants to learn how to sew!!