How do you determine a top rated heavy duty sewing machine? Based on those fancy add-ons that come with sewing units now-a-days or based on performance and efficiency?
If your answer is performance and efficiency then you must consider checking out the Janome HD1000 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine with 14 Built-In Stitches.
Janome HD1000 sewing machine is a perfect get-it-done unit that ensures both accuracy and speed in all your sewing projects. Let’s find out more about this great sewing unit.
It with 14 Built-In Stitches has all those convenient features that you can expect only in a high priced and top rated heavy duty sewing machine. However, this is not the unit that will cost you a full month’s budget. This is also the best option for those who need to work countless hours without any interruption.
It with 14 Built-In Stitches is a longer lasting unit that comes with an aluminium chassis to meet your daily sewing demand. Though this is a heavy duty and stable unit, it is easily portable and you can carry it as well whenever needed. As it is mentioned in the name, Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine has 14 different built-in stitches including all the common and basic stitches and a few more other styles and patterns.
Creating buttonhole is easier than ever with the Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine with 14 Built-In Stitches and drop in bobbin lets you know how much of the thread is left. Needle threading is also automatic that makes the task of threading hassle free and easy. Twin needle sewing is also available in this unit and controlling thread tension is easier with an adjustable tension control system. Let’s focus on the features and specifications of the Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine with 14 Built-In Stitches.
- 4 step easy to use buttonhole and built-in 14 different stitches (stretch stitches and utility stitches)
- Needle threader (automatic and built-in) helps threading the needles without hassle and eye strain.
- Janome HD1000 sewing machine with 14 Built-In Stitches comes with a free arm that helps sewing collars, cuffs and pants. For attaching button, stippling and darning there is also drop feed and other application for free motion sewing.
- Electronic foot control system allows you to control the device in your own way.
- Stitch length dial helps to control the length of the stitches effectively and the reverse button is extra-large to give you ease in sewing.
- Stitch panel of the Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine is so convenient and shows you the built-in stitches at a glance along with their stitch letter.
- There are also some markings on the plate that helps in measurement.
- Limited warranty of 25 years
- Dimensions: width – 15.5”, height – 12.4”, deep – 6.2”, weight – 17 lbs.
- Incorporated with push-pull bobbin winding
What is in the box?
- Janome HD1000 sewing machine
- Power cord / foot control
- Operation manual, soft cover
- Hemmer foot, buttonhole foot, zipper foot, general purpose foot
- Felts, machine oil
- Hem guide
- Buttonhole opener / seam ripper
- Needle set, small & large screwdriver
Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine Pros & Cons:
Pros: Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine with 14 Built-In Stitches is a heavy duty device though it is light weight and easily portable. This janome hd1000 sewing machine is just perfect for high speedy and smooth sewing projects with standard basic features.
Cons: Compared to the advantages of Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine there are fewer disadvantages and most of them causes due to using wrong size needle, bobbin and thread of poor quality. So, using appropriate accessories these issues can be avoided quite easily.
So, the Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine with 14 Built-In Stitches has got enough reasons to be considered and you must do that while looking for a top rated heavy duty sewing machine within your budget.
Where Can You Buy?
You can buy this Janome hd1000 Sewing Machine from Amazon. At the moment they include free shipping and from what I can tell when comparing prices with other online merchants, Amazon do currently have the best deal especially with the free shipping option.
Where Can You Read More Reviews for the Janome hd1000 Sewing Machine?
If you want to read more users’ review visit Amazon there you will find review that uses the product. Click here to read more.